|Featured work from T-A-A-A-T may be submitted by admins, or members, but should have some relation to our cause. We also like to feature other people's work as well in section.|
This needs to end once and for all NOWUpdate: I found both of his Tumblr pages where he's being the coward he is and responding with his shitposts
https://nightflightversell.tumblr.com and https://nisierrr.tumblr.com
How hilarious that he's so much of a coward and try to hide from all the people he pissed off.
You're a freaking "stupid teenager" dude. If you have something to say, grow a pair and say it HERE, not on your Tumblr, or your Twitter, or what other hellhole you dwell in
Other Journals on this issue:
Due to the fact that this guy has REFUSED to stop doing thing, and that more people have been targeted by him. I am making this public
The sad fact is that I really wanted to avoidmaking this post. But since the issue keeps getting worse. I have no choice. I'm doing this to protect
For all EternityIn 1697
A charming gift flew from heaven
With a silver bulky girth
plummeted to the earth
The gift bloomed into a silver tree
For all to come and watch with glee
A wonderful sight that all must see
A gorgeous loving silver tree
Then came like an arrow
A cheerful singing sparrow
The Sparrow flew right up the tree
A sang a song for eternity
The village people were so happy
To hear a song for eternity
But then, of course, there came a spat
By a mangy scaredy cat
He heard the song and he hated that
He saw the bird who sang with glee
A sang a song for eternity
The cat became so hungry
And wanted the song not to be
And so he found a silver arrow
And flung it at the singing sparrow
The arrow hit the singing pheasant
and the pain was not very pleasant
The song stop for eternity
The people cried 'woe is me!'
That may never be
But then the people no longer cried
As they saw where the sparrow died
They that it would be best
To care for the eggs in the sparrow's nest
They'd picked the nest
Sneak Peak of The Harvester and Bone
It was quite a pleasant summer afternoon in the countryside of a place is easily forgotten as a crimson Hatchback was driving down the cobblestone road, carrying a mother and three of her little and rambunctious children.
Two of them were boys while the other was a little girl with a naughty behavior. She was a wild child who’d loved to poke fun at her brothers and loved exploring places she wasn’t allowed to go to.
The little girl had a red shirt with overalls and black tennis shoes with her raven hair put up in two buns and her eyes were that of the river meeting the grass.
The boy on the left had the same raven hair but more of a darker pair of blue eyes and he wore a T-shirt of a cartoon character and shorts with sandals.
The boy on the right had spiky hazel hair with the same eyes as his sister wearing a black long sleeved shirt with the name ‘Joshua’ written across his shirt and long blue pants with boots.
“Asta, stop messing with Joshua right now!
Sneak Peak of Night of the Bogeyman
Darkness conquered the night, as a sleepy little town barred its windows and doors for the evil that stalks them and their love ones. As the street lamps dimmed their amber light, the distorted shadows with no castors appeared to the streets. Losing their flat and depthless form and gaining the third-dimensional bodies, they’d stalk the town and searched for prey as their long, hot tipped, daggered claws scratched the walls, creating a horrible sound.
Many families huddled each other close as the monstrous shadow beings walked across their homes, many of the humans holding weapons like guns. With hope forming in their heart, the creatures passed them without trying to enter thus keeping a nasty confrontation for the night. These beasts have been roaming their streets for as fear was born and it was all thanks to the monster that they’d once obeyed, the Bogeyman, a monster from who knows where that feeds on human’s negative emotions like they were sweets.
Warning for all users, PLEASE READ! [SOLVED!]:iconcicadakim: has requested from all of her followers to spread information about this matter. So, here we go.
[EDIT]: It seems that :iconcicadakim: made it solve the problem that she had with a problematic user. This case is closed.
There is a person hunting around deviantArt and has been trying to defraud people out of their artwork. His name is Yoah-Cat (I am trying to avoid tagging him. If he finds this, he has to be searching for it). This person has an incredibly false sense of entitlement, and if you decline his advice, he will possibly harass you via callout journals, forum Status or whatsoever. The point of this is to bring forth a ton of the incriminating evidence of his harassment from other people who have had problems with him. That way, anyone can spread this journal around and hopefully prevent anyone else from falling prey to his scheming.
HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN REPORT HIM!
Let's talk about Wix...After I heard that Wix company which location is located in Israel bought deviantART for 36 million dollars, all I can say is that something doesn't smell right. After I read other peoples' comments, all I can say is that this isn't looking good at all. Who will guarantee us the Israel will run this site well? Who? This community has started to sink in 2015 after they launched the art robbery discussion journal and made reporting harder than it should.
Here's what Wix.com policy and terms of service say:
2.1 You represent and warrant that:
5. You own all rights in and to any content uploaded by you (“User Content”), including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text, literary works and any other materials (“Content”), or otherwise have (and will continue to have) the full power, title, licens
President Donald Trump ordered his homeland security advisor to hold an emergency meeting Friday night to assess the threat posed by the attacks, a senior administration official told Reuters.You probably heard the news about the new software called WannaCry; it's a new type of malware that can lock your computer and force you to give them money, by paying $300 dollars cash to unlock your database. A group called the Shadᴏw Brᴏkers have released a nasty piece of malware called "WannaCry" which is spreading like wildfire.
The first thing you need to do is make sure you have all the Windows Updates installed. You need to especially install the updates discussed in MS17-010. If you are using Windows XP, Windows 8, or Windows Server 2003 then you can use this special update released by Microsoft.
There are a few methods and utilities that we recommend in order to protect your computer from ransomware infections. Three of the methods are Emsisoft Anti-Malware, HitmanPro: Alert, and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The fourth option is to utilize Software Restriction Policies that prevent programs from being allowed to execute from certain locations. In full disclosure, BleepingComputer.com makes a commission off of the sales of Emsisoft Anti-Malware, HitmanPro: Alert, and Malwarebytes.
|More Journal Entries|
|We like to use this to see who all has been here, surprisingly this is a great tool for catching policy violators. Thanks for visiting!|
1. We are not the deviantART admins.
2. The primary purpose of this group is to encourage silent anonymous reporting nevertheless, we also aid in reporting when necessary.
3. We do not tolerate harassing ANY deviant for ANY reason, sometimes they genuinely don't know what they have done wrong, we do oversee telling them politely of the mistakes they have made, and reporting them CORRECTLY!
4. Please, DO NOT try getting this group involved in personal fights with users. If we see your judgment dedicated to that, we will flag it as spam!
5. Please, respect the reporting system and do not abuse it. Do not go addressing everything that offends you and saying it is worth reporting it.
6. You can review the terms of service and the etiquette policy to see what is permissible and not permissible on this site.
7. We cannot report copied art, we just can't. If you think, you must then tell the original artist, not us.
8. We no longer support or approve screenshots. deviantART forbids them, therefore, it's not our fault.
Unless it's a tutorial or something stupid, then we will allow it.
9. If you want to join, then you must not have anything that violates dA's terms of service in your gallery. We also recommend that your conduct remains appropriate while you are a member of this group.
10. The "Report Deviation" button is your greatest weapon against TOS Violators, use it wisely.
11. Due to the removal of third-party copyright infringement feature, we will no longer be accepting address to copyright infringement altogether. Sorry, blame ProtectArt for this, not us. I like how you make a whole journal about art theft but never do anything to stop it. Users have to report thieves manually rather than the website doing it themselves.
12. Do not send reports anything about youthful members or ban evaders if you cannot file the report yourself then communicate the group by note and a group admin will help you. Furthermore, we will hide any report that requires contacting the help desk.
13. We will hide reports related to harassment, as third-party harassment reports are no longer valid by the deviantART Administrators.Blame Daniel for this, not us.
Moreover, you can still send us harassment reports, and we will do all our best to push Administrators to take care of a problem. However, we won't guarantee you anything.
14. Don't ask to be a Founder, Co-Founder or a Contributor, we will hide and ignore your question.
15. From now on, when you want to report a user to the group, don't send us any reports that contain codes such as:
"Thumbs xxx" etc, otherwise, this "directly" identifies them and they begin filing against us for harassment. We are highly suggesting you don't bring us any drama here, if you have a problem, note the group and one of the administrators will assist you.
16. Copyright Policy: Learn it and live by it.
**You'd better understand this before sending anything to the group, even a comment.
17. You can watch these groups by catching official deviantART feature upgrades, news, and stuff:
hq DevNews communityrelations communityops devBUG dt
FAQ #590: What are the hours of operation for the Help Desk?
FAQ #713: Who is on the Help Desk Team?
FAQ #630: Are there any rules for the Help Desk?
FAQ #741: How are Help Desk responses sent to me? Can I have them e-mailed to me?
FAQ #54: What is "flooding"?
FAQ #3: Are there restrictions to comments?
FAQ #7: What is the policy concerning photographs of corpses, cruelty or death?
FAQ #8: What are violations of the DeviantArt copyright policy?
FAQ #12: DeviantArt doesn't allow 'Hate Art', 'Hate Speech' or 'Hate Propaganda', what is this?
FAQ #32: Fair Use and Your Submission
FAQ #34: Are there any rules for the journals?
FAQ #155: How do I report a deviation which I think breaks the rules?
FAQ #250: The laws of my country differ from those of the United States- which ones apply?
FAQ #263: What is "spamming"?
FAQ #295: What exactly is an "Abuse or Exploit of the System"?
FAQ #565: You prohibit the submission of 'pornographic imagery'; what do you consider this to be?
FAQ #696: How does DeviantArt comply with COPPA?
FAQ #306: Does "Crediting" let me use whatever I want?
FAQ #257: What sort of permission do I need to use someone else's work?
FAQ #13: Does a Mature Content tag make it safe for me to submit whatever I want?
FAQ #165: Do you allow images depicting bodily wastes or fluids?
FAQ #23: What are DeviantArt policies on nudity?
FAQ #248: Are there restrictions on art using children or teenagers (fictional or otherwise)?
FAQ #249: Are there restrictions on photographs of teenagers or children?
FAQ #214: What are DeviantArt's policies regarding avatars?
FAQ #303: I'm offended by something I saw on the website!
For any misunderstandings.
The official Copyright website can keep you up-to-date with anything you need to know.
* A petition asking for art theft policy reform
If this reaches two thousand signatures, we may well see a change to the way this site deals with various cases of possible copyright infringement.
*The petition has been locked. It is no longer working.
This is a Tumblr page devoted to stopping theft! We were asked by another deviant in the community to have it here.
Artist Confessions can be used to disclose big popular art thieves anonymously so their fans will not swarm your page with hateful messages, it also serves as a place for artists to reflect on themselves and one another.
deviantART Help & FAQ | Contact the Helpdesk | DeviantArt support | DeviantArt status | About receiving help | Knowledge base | Terms of service | Etiquette policy
Our gallery rules and guidelines! Please read our rules before you contribute for our group.
T-A-A-A-T - Rule and guidelines 25/11/2015The group will moderate comments at the regular basis, anyone caught infringing these rules will face consequences.
Gallery rules and guidelines!With the influx of art thieves as of late our gallery has started to become rather full and so we are setting down new rules and guidelines for what is allowed to be submitted into the gallery.
Thank you again for supporting a wonderful and worthy cause. Let us take care of this problem!